He has been teaching mathematics since 1981. Mr Paul Njogu says, there is nothing difficult about mathematics and has prepared for us secrets of pursuing the subject. Below is a list of events that you need to embrace if indeed you want to pass your mathematics exams with pride.
· Develop and maintain a keen interest in the subject.
· Learn all the formulae.
· Apply the formulae frequently.
· Do at LEAST five sums everyday.
· Ask questions.
· Do assignments on your own.
· Learn as many methods as possible.
· Know your specific problem areas.
· Eliminate laziness from your system.
· Let your teacher know you are interested in passing the subject.
· Do all the challenging sums in any paper.
· Believe you can pass the subject.
· Seek the help of an expert if necessary.
· Avoid offering excuses for your failure.
· Be determined, disciplined, diligent, devoted and have self drive.